Welcome to the information page for iHealth’s
COVID-19 Vaccine Initiative! Please carefully and thoroughly read through the following information.
iHealth has partnered with several host locations in DuPage County to administer free vaccines to all Illinois residents in compliance with current county and state eligibility guidelines. Please check this page frequently, as we will post new weekly clinics held throughout DuPage County.
A scheduling link can be found at the bottom of this page.
The next clinic is scheduled for:
Tuesday, April 13
9 am to 5 pm
Christ Church of Oak Brook
501 Oak Brook Rd.
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Johnson & Johnson Single-Shot Vaccine *
* PLEASE SEE ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINES BELOW
UPDATE ON 4/13 CLINIC
Due to current FDA recommendation to pause administration of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine pending the investigation of a blood clot disorder in 6 female patients, our clinic on 4/13 has been postponed. At this time our team is attempting to secure Moderna vaccine for its 4/13 participants for administration on 4/20. Further updates will be posted later this week. We will await FDA recommendations before resuming any Johnson & Johnson vaccine administration. Please monitor this web page for further updates as we have them. We still anticipate frequent clinics.
Please read the following required information about the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccine. The CDC requires that all participants read this information prior to vaccination.
▶︎ Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet (PDF)
Individuals who fall into one or more of the following categories currently being prioritized by the Illinois Department of Public Health are eligible for our clinics:
- Health care personnel
- Individuals who are 65 or older
- Expanded essential workers in the 1B category
- First responders: fire, law enforcement, 911 workers, security personnel, school officers
- Education: teachers, principals, student support, student aids, day care workers
- Food and agriculture: processing, plants, veterinary health, livestock services, animal care
- Manufacturing: industrial production of goods for distribution to retail, wholesale, or other manufacturers
- Corrections workers and inmates: jail officers, juvenile facility staff, workers providing
- USPS workers
- Public transit workers: flight crews, bus drivers, train conductors, taxi drivers,
para-transitdrivers, in-personsupport, ride sharing services
- Grocery store workers: baggers, cashiers, stockers,
- Shelters and day care staff: homeless shelters, women’s shelters, adult
day/drop-inprograms, sheltered workshops, psycho-socialrehab
- 1C restaurant workers
- Individuals with a disability
- Individuals with a specific
health-complicatingcondition, including obesity, diabetes, pulmonary diseases, heart conditions, chronic kidney disease, cancer, or pregnancy
- Government employees
- Higher education staff members
- News media services employees
The following are current contraindications for receiving a
COVID-19diagnosis within the last 10 days
- Current quarantine for
- Any vaccination within the last 14 days or next 14 days
- Receipt of convalescent plasma within the last 90 days
The eligibility guidelines listed above are subject to change. By registering for an appointment, you attest that you qualify for vaccination under the current eligibility guidelines. Please discuss your eligibility for the vaccine with your primary care provider prior to registering.
On the day of your vaccination, please bring the following:
- Photocopy of your photo ID (driver’s license, state ID, passport, etc.) *
- Photocopy of the front and back of your Medicare or insurance card **
- Completed consent form. Please print the following form, fill out the form in its entirety, and sign it PRIOR to arrival.
* If you do not have access to a photocopier, we will have one on site.
** Insurance is not required to receive a vaccine.
▶︎ Vaccination Consent Form (PDF)
Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment.
NOTE: If you arrive early, you will need to wait in your vehicle. If you arrive late, you will forfeit your appointment to the waiting list. Please cancel your appointment if you do not plan to come for any reason.
AFTER YOUR VACCINATION
V-safe is a smartphone-based tool that uses text messaging and web surveys to provide personalized health
Thank you! See you at the clinic!